Friday, May 11, 2007

Lots New On Etsy!

So unfortunately for me, my show didn't go as good as I had hoped. But on the upside there are lots of new and exciting things that are going to be listed on Etsy! I spent about 8 hours photographing more than 40 pieces. I've listed a lot so far, but there is still a lot to come! So keep on the look out.

Also, thank you for everyone who made April the best Month I have ever had, not just on Etsy, but just in general. Thank you! and so far May is shaping up to be wonderful too. I do like this trend and aim to keep it this way from now on. :)

I also started a shop on Mintd. Its www.bethcyrjewelry.mintd.com - I'm pretty sure that is it, but the mintd site seems to be down at this min so I can't check it. I just upgraded my account so I will be able to list a lot on there. So keep a look out for that as well! I plan on creating an exclusive line of jewelry that will only be available there!

In other news, I am going to start screen printing! yeah, I'm really excited. I'm going to be doing my yoga poses and an om symbol. In the next coming months I'll probably open a separate shop in Etsy that will be all yoga inspired things.

That's about it for now!

No comments: