Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lord(ess) of the Rings



I usually work on large batches of rings all at the same time - its more efficient and it means that more people will get their rings faster. I rarely get them all photographed together as the clean up and shipping usually gets spaced out more than the casting. But this week, I managed to get a big group shot and I loved it so much I wanted to share. It makes me feel really productive to be able to see them all together. One big happy ring family - they've all been mailed off now to their new owners.

Today I'll most likely start on a new batch, though I do have a few other small unrelated ring things I need to work on... like getting a form for my county notarized saying I am a US citizen - apparently some new law (GA or county?) passed and all business owners I guess have to do it? It came w/ my business license stuff and I've been putting off doing it.

Tea Tab Quote of the Day -

Life is a gift, if you do not value your gift, nobody else will.

2 comments:

kerin rose said...

I love your rings, but i ESPECIALLY love your tea tab postings!
ox K

Beth Cyr said...

Thanks Kerin!!! I like them too :)