Friday, July 11, 2008

aspen rings in wax


aspen rings in wax
Originally uploaded by bcyrjewelry
not quite finished - this is a ring I'm working on for a gal who sent me some aspen leaves. Its coming along quite nicely. I'll be changing the texture around where the stone will be, and adding a bit here and there, and maybe taking away a bit here or there too!

The red is a red wax from italy that is mixed w/ italian beeswax. It is divine - smells yummy and is great to work with. The brown wax is one of my favorites too. Just victory brown wax for those of you that know about wax! Very easy to work with, but can get quite mushy and most people feel it is too soft. I like that I can make it do almost anything!

I'll post with finished photos when its all said and done!

1 comment:

Rajesh said...

Hi,
This is not comment, only request.
I have no your contact so i send you request by this.
i wanna swap link with your blog.
If you are agree to swap link with us. please contact me as soon as possible.
I am waiting your positive response.
My PM- prajapatiseo@gmail.com