Monday, November 3, 2008

Bookmark!


bookmark
Originally uploaded by bcyrjewelry
This weekend I was reordering my business cards, gearing up for all the holiday packages I'll be sending out (wink, wink) and there was a free shipping offer if I spent just a little bit more money. I have a hard time passing those up and thought it would be a great chance to get a little something as an extra for my packages - so I designed these bookmarks! I wanted to do something that wouldn't be quite like a business card, but that someone might actually use a bookmark. I'd been thinking of something like this, design wise, for awhile, and I finally got a chance to implement it. They will be glossy and have rounded corners, just like my business cards! I'm very excited to get them and see them in real life.
You can get your own bookmarks here.

No comments: