Friday, March 27, 2009

Tree Bark rings - shiny


finished w/o patina
Originally uploaded by bcyrjewelry
I'm not really sure why, but I've really photographed a set without the patina. They are so lovely w/o it as well, but I just always gravitate towards the patina I guess. They are easier to finish without though, so I figured if I photograph them that way and make a point in offering them both ways, I might get more for just the shiny shiny and it'll save me a little time. You can see them here.

4 comments:

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

Really gorgeous. I love them.

Danielle

Alicia said...

I patina everything, too, but the bright silver finish on these is so nice. Very pretty rings.

anonymously chic said...

these are really lovely beth, but i'm with you on preferring patina. people will love them either way.

Beth Cyr said...

Thanks everyone!!! :)