Friday, March 27, 2009

What I'm Listening to: "podiobooks" by Greg Crites


For those of you that might not know me in real life may be surprised by my fascination w/ everything by Greg Crites - his sense of humor might not be for everyone - his characters tend to be surly and pessimistic, but entirely hilarious - and I laugh out loud more times than I can count while listening to him - I think I'm on my 4th or 5th of his books! I will be sad when I have listened to them all. You can try him out for free on i-tunes - but I think he deserves at least a little of your money (and he's not asking for much) so head on over to his website, veinarmor, where you can find more!

I go through periods where I listen to music and it really helps me work. Sometimes I just need quiet. But recently, I've been really in to audiobooks. The stories help to keep me focused on my work and incredibly entertained. So for someone who spends most of the day all by themselves. Having his voice in your head will be the most fun you've had in a long time! Maybe if I write an autobiography, he'll narrate it for me and make my life seem even funnier than it already is. Oh and I just started on Crusade this morning - I've listened to the dunkin's and the devlin's already... so I guess this makes his 5th that I'm on!

2 comments:

veinarmor said...

No! Don't listen to Crusade. The author's mother got hold of a copy and excommunicated him from the family. Har!
Seriously, thanks for the plug! I'd buy some jewelry, but all my stuff ends up at the pawn shop. GCC

Beth Cyr said...

haha! wow! thanks for find me :) I'm happy to just melt down some scrap for you - quick and easy to take to the pawn shop!! Almost done w/ Crusade, though I must say... I miss Devlin...