Wednesday, June 3, 2009

new organic vine rings


new organic vine rings
Originally uploaded by bcyrjewelry
I needed to remake a ring for a sweet gal and since it had been awhile since I had made one like it, I wanted to do a couple of 'practice' rings. I've been wanting to make some wider organic vine rings w/ stones for awhile and this was the perfect chance! I haven't listed them yet... hopefully later today - this is just a little tease. And there is another photo on flickr of the other ring - slightly different (of course) and w/ lapis. They are fused argentium sterling silver - though the fine silver bezel is soldered in (and intentionally made uneven for a truly organic look). oh and this stone is aventurine - one of my favorites.

2 comments:

Christina said...

oh, sooooo pretty. i would definitely wear this all the time if one happen to become mine:)

Dimitrova said...

This is gorgeous! I love the leaf backdrop. I suits your style very well.