Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rebecca and Scott



Isn't that gorgeous!! Rebecca sent me these photos ages ago and I've had them in my "starred" important email folder for months and finally got them posted! Such a great couple in an amazing setting. And Rebecca was sweet enough to write something for the blog post too! Thank you so much to both of them :)


Scott and I got married on August 8th in Essex, MA. In our regular lives, Scott is a paramedic and I am a teacher. We found Beth by searching for tree rings on Etsy, loved her tree bark rings, but ended up falling in love with her Love Rocks rings and purchasing them in white gold. We love the fact that each ring is unique and created for us. We couldn't be happier with them.


Wishing them both much happiness in their life together.

No comments: