Thursday, March 24, 2011

Susanna and David


Susanna and David are a wonderful couple that drove from another state to meet with me, so fun! I normally meet up with customers at a local coffee shop - but on the particular day I was meeting with them, it was utterly packed. The Publix was right across the parking lot and had some picnic tables - so we just went there! It was quite humorous and they totally charmed me. (and they took a photo of us with the Publix sign in the background! haha!)


Susanna already had a gorgeous ring - so I was just commissioned for David's. A little different than my usual love rocks style, but really fun to make and loved the end result!
Their amazing photos were taken by Inlux Photo - you should totally check them out if you're needing wedding photos in Ohio!

Wishing them both all the very best and as much happiness as humanly possible :)

No comments: