Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jess and Erin

I had been having a rough day this week when I got a wonderful email from Jess sharing her and Erin's wedding photos with me. It warmed my heart, brought tears to my eyes and completely made my day. Like most artists and jewelers that I know, I have days where I wonder what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, etc. And then I get to actually SEE the why. It is wonderful to see two people completely in love and my rings involved in that! I feel so honored to be a small part in the lives of these two gorgeous women. Thank you Jess and Erin!!

Jessica bought Erin's engagement ring from me last year,
and then I made the two bands as well.

these photos taken by and copyrighted by Gary Sexton

1 comment:

kerin rose said...

I know what you mean Beth...I dont do committment/wedding rings that often, not like you do, but I have to say it feels like such a blessing to be able to be a part of someone's love by creating rings...you really are so lucky! :)