Monday, March 10, 2008

vine and leaf ring


vine and leaf ring
Originally uploaded by bcyrjewelry
my newest favorite piece!! I started making these sweet little rings b/c I like wearing little rings and realized that I usually just make larger rings! I've been doing vine and leaf motif rings for years and it was only natural to have a little tiny vine and leaf ring! I wear one all the time - so tiny it doesn't get in my way, so I just never take it off.

Its handmade in wax and cast in sterling silver - all in my studio :) Each one is unique, not from a mold, I like them to all be a tiny bit different.

2 comments:

tamdoll said...

I was searching for a "vine ring" and it took me to this web page. I really like this, so nice!

Beth Cyr said...

wow! great to hear! thanks for letting me know!