Monday, March 17, 2008

wedding ring front page


wedding ring front page
Originally uploaded by bcyrjewelry
Yeah!!! So after the last set I made I decided to rephotograph them as the old color was one I was trying to fade out as a background color in my shop - so i changed it to white since they are wedding rings and I thought " hm... wouldn't it be great to have it in white for a wedding themed treasury... or front page even!" and it made it! I am so incredibly excited anytime I make it on the front page, but extra excited b/c I love these rings so much. And it makes it even more special to love making wedding rings. It wouldn't be any fun to not love making a symbol of love now would it? Also very interesting was that I was making a set today, two separate single ones, and working on designing a new set of wedding bands to offer! Love just must have been in the air! Thanks Etsy and DIY Bride for including my rings on the front page and in the Storque Article!

No comments: