Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Love rocks wedding bands - 14k palladium white gold

For right now, I've decided to keep the name the same - AND, I've finally gotten the palladium white gold set finished and photographed! They are hammered with 3 different hammers over several different courses. Just an extra little dimension beyond a simple hammered texture.

These are my favorite of the three metals and I don't know why it took me so long to get them done. Sometimes, the things I like most, I have the hardest time sharing I guess! You can check out more photos on flickr or the listing on etsy.

2 comments:

Rick said...

I like the look of hammered wedding bands, as it is a finish that is durable and hides wear and tear. However, I have never heard of "palladium white gold." I have heard of each metal separately, but not in a combination called "palladium white gold."

Beth Cyr said...

Hey Rick! Palladium white gold is just a different alloy of white gold that doesn't contain nickel - it instead contains palladium. It alloys for a more allergy free white gold as well as a slightly different color (and slightly higher value). I love it!