Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Shopping


Well, I think i am almost all finished as of today... just a couple more small things I need to get/do. This might be the earliest I've ever gotten things wrapped up, but still w/ that feeling of, "will it get there in time"

One of the things I am most excited about are these fabulous birdseed ornaments from Nature's Favors.

As a giver and receiver, I like things that aren't necessarily permanent or take up much space, especially when I'm not real sure what they person might want. These are particularly great for a nature lover, or especially a bird lover. You can hang them on your tree and then just put them outside for the birds to enjoy! How fabulous is that? Its the gift that keeps on giving :) I'm pretty sure that the people I am giving these to don't actually read my blog... but I'm not naming any names anyway!!

They should be arriving on my doorstep any day now and I can't wait to see them in person!

No comments: