Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Release Thursday!



1. organic vine ring w/ copper and gold, 2. organic vine earrings w/ patina, 3. organic vine pendant, small w/ copper and patina, 4. vine ring - wide version, 5. small organic vine pendant w/ copper leaves, 6. 3mm tree bark ring, 7. organic vine earrings w/ copper, 8. organic vine pendant w/ copper and gold

So I know I am running a little bit late this year in listing a whole bunch of new work, but better late than never I guess! Some things I'll be listing the next couple of days aren't really new at at all. In fact, some pieces are quite old, but I just never photographed them! This is just a small sampling of the many many pieces that I'll be getting up on Etsy - all one of a kind and ready to ship! Make sure to keep an eye on my Etsy shop, you never know when something you want will pop up!

No comments: