Monday, February 22, 2010

14k Palladium White Gold Subtlety Set


Oy! Where have I been?! busy busy and feeling like I have things pretty organized and under control. Though that does mean I've been lacking in A. editing photos. B. uploading photos. which then leads to C. blogging! Both flickr and blog have been sorely neglected, though my jewelry has not been. So I say this is a good thing, though it does portray me as a bit on the boring side. And it does leave my RAD #'s needing to be organized...

I do have a new lovely set to share - Subtlety Bands in 14k palladium white gold. The photos got taken, edited and listed on Etsy in my wedding shop! So they are the winners for the week, while other designs got neglected and are sitting unedited on my desktop. Maybe this week...

No comments: