Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Carnival 2.1.10


This month's installment for the EtsyMetal Blog Carnival falls in line with our ring a day project - What is our favorite Ring A Day so far?
I think my favorite ring was actually the third ring that I made has been my favorite. I love the form and the color of the real leaf. Its the best kind of sketch - Something I want to cast in metal and recreate as a "real" ring. It epitomizes what the ring a day challenge has meant - an exercise in seeing inspiration in many forms and in many different unusual objects.




Also - make sure to check out the other EtsyMetal members participating in this month's blog carnival:
Alisa Miller
Colleen Baran
Danielle Miller
stacey hansen
Chris Parry
kerin rose
Sara Westermark
Victoria Takahashi
Su Trindle
Nina Dinoff
Maureen "Cosmo's Moon" BZ
Thomasin Durgin
Caitlyn Davey/discomedusa
Catherine Chandler

2 comments:

Danielle Miller-Gilliam said...

Oh yes, Beth! An all metal version of this would be lovely too!

Victoria Takahashi said...

beth the top pick is one of my faves of yours!
I hope you do make a metal version i think it would be really wonderful to see!