Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Art Fire Updated, again!




Another new exciting development - I now have a load more items on Artfire. Why? Because they just came out with a new nifty tool to import items directly from Etsy to my Artfire shop. I cannot even imagine how their tech people managed that one. But it was pretty painless.

One thing that makes this oh so exciting is that I am working on redoing my website. I've been trying to decide if I wanted to attempt a shopping cart or just link to one of my shops. After weighing all my options, looking at how much I'm paying etc - I decided that linking directly to Artfire listings was my best bet and most economical. I was then looking to the fact that I would need to create all those new listings. And TA-DA! The Importer was made available. It was so much faster than having to create 50 new listings!! :)

So that is just a quick update. I'll be working on my Artfire page more in the next month or so. In addition - a new website change will be happening w/ in the next few months. It might be after the new year, but I've been putting it off for the past few years, so what's another couple of months??

And the photo... its just a moth - posts w/o any photos are a little boring...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Artfire has made me so happy! I am new to all this and just can't say enough about how easy and accessible artfire is!