Thursday, September 25, 2008

Breakfast of Champions


Breakfast of Champions
Originally uploaded by bcyrjewelry
Now that it is getting colder, not only am I drinking about 6 cups of tea a day, but I like all my food to be warm too. So it means lots of oatmeal in the morning. I like to spruce it up a bit. my recent favorite is this:
oatmeal
cinnamon
ginger
raisins
sunflower seeds
pumpkin seeds
walnuts
and some soy yogurt
yummo! as rachael ray would say!!

oatmeal is fun b/c you can spruce it up in so many ways. I like apricots and almonds too, apples are always good - or banana nut mmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth -
You should move to Alaska and open an oatmeal cafe'....on a morning like today [26 degrees and clear] a bowl of your oatmeal would be YUMMY.

Beth Cyr said...

mm oatmeal cafe! how yummy... I think I'll be having some this morning - though, it is no where near 26 here!! Brrrrr....