Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Asheville Gem Show/ EtsyMetal meet up


beads asheville show
Originally uploaded by bcyrjewelry
I went to a fabulous gem show yesterday in Asheville and got to meet up with some fellow etsymetal members (Sara, Maggie and Danielle) for the first time!! We had a great time and it was just fabulous to meet them!

These are some of the beads I got and I am super excited about them. I have projects/ideas for all of them already. I also got some great cabs - you can see some on flickr - and of course, my main objective for going - Diamonds! I'm going to be expanding my natural and organic rings with more diamonds.

Not that I didn't have enough stones already, but I'm really excited about the things I got and hopefully will be using them ALL very soon!

2 comments:

Danielle Miller-Gilliam said...

Beth, I blogged about our Gem Show fun as well!

Beth Cyr said...

yeah!! did you see the pic of us on sara's flickr?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarawestermark/2964590261/