Monday, October 13, 2008

tennis volley #2


tennis volley #2
Originally uploaded by bcyrjewelry
Finally! I've finished my volley back to Sophie in our jewelry (or jewellery) tennis match we have going. It only took me something like a month!

It was in a way harder than I thought it would be - I wanted to do something that was inspired by - but still deviated enough that I felt like it was coming from my head, not hers! I have a feeling its only going to get harder!

here's the post from her last one

and the original.

Check out Sophie's shop for more amazing pieces and her blog too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Pretty!

What a fun idea.
Do you mind if I use a variation of jewelry tennis on my craft challenge community? http://community.livejournal.com/nacramamo/

Beth Cyr said...

not at all!! and thank you! :)