Monday, October 6, 2008

palladium white gold dandelion wishes

I recently finished these up for a couple in the Netherlands! I love working with white gold. I recently got an account with a new company and tried out their palladium white gold and like their variation of the alloy even better!

I also did some dandelion key chains for them as well! That was super fun as I haven't made key chains in a long time. I used to make great 'scrap' key chains that were super fun and always different, but that was about 5 or 6 years ago and I haven't made any since!! You can check out more photos of these rings and the key chains on flickr.

3 comments:

temno said...

Aww.. i would love to get married just to have our rings made by you!
These are awesome :)

Cécile said...

Hi Beth, your work is so lovely!
I love it. Hard to find beautiful and fresh jewelry like that!

Beth Cyr said...

aww, thanks you two! What lovely comments!!